jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in Hall Tickets 2020: bieap hall tickets 2020 AP will be going to available today at Gnanabhumi.gov.in @ manabadi.co.in. The Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) conducts the inter exams and supervises them in Andhra Pradesh. The jnanabhumi website will soon be releasing the inter hall tickets 2020 ap for the Inter 1st year and 2nd year Exams. The students who are appearing for the 1st and 2nd year intermediate exams can download the www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in Hall Tickets from http://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/ Login online and through the link given below.
Gnanabhumi.ap.gov.in Intermediate Hall Tickets
The jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in login AP follows similar timelines every year and it is expected that this year too they will be releasing the Inter Hall Tickets 2020 at official websites jnanabhumi.gov.in / jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in in the end of Feb 2020. The jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in hall tickets can be downloaded online from the official website www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in. The exams will begin from 4th March 2020 for 1st Year and 5th March 2020 for 2nd Year students. Read for more information regarding the jnanabhumi 2020 hall tickets and exams of AP Inter.
You”ll Check out : AP 10th class (SSC) Hall tickets 2020 Download Manabadi at bseap.org
jnanabhumi Hall Tickets 2020 AP Details
The jnanabhumi AP has already released the time table for the Inter Exams 2020. The exams for 1st Year will be held from 04 March 2020 to 21 March 2020 and for 2nd Year will be from 05 March 2020 to 23 March 2020. The jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in website had released the Inter Hall Tickets last year on the 23 February 2019. This year also the board of intermediate education of Andhra Pradesh is expected to follow similar timelines and release the inter hall tickets in the second half of February 2020. The jnanabhumi Hall Tickets 2020 contains important information such as the student’s name, father’s name, examination center, address and student photograph. It is important because every student is expected to carry the jnanabhumi ap.gov.in Hall Tickets 2020 compulsorily to the examination hall. They will be not allowed to appear for the exam in case if they don’t present the jnanabhumi hall tickets when demanded.
jnanabhumi ap.gov.in halltickets 2020 – Important Instructions
When the student gets the Inter Hall Tickets 2020 there are certain instructions that they must follow. Given below are some of these instructions:
- Remember that the jnanabhumi ap.gov.in 2020 Hall Tickets is a very important document that will allow the student to appear for the examination. Every student should keep it with them during the entire period of the examination.
- The students should check the jnanabhumi hall ticket for the accuracy of all the information. They should especially check the spelling of their names. In case they find any discrepancy, they should immediately bring it to the notice of the principal and get it rectified.
- The jnanabhumi ap.gov.in 2020 hall tickets mention the examination center allocated to the student. The student should always check the location of the examination center before the examination begins. This will help them save a lot of time required for traveling and also avoid any surprises on the day of the exam.
- Always reach the examination center at least 45 minutes before the paper begins. This will help you find your seating location and regain your composure before the actual exam begins.
- Make it a point to always carry all the required materials to the examination hall.
Inter Hall Tickets 2020 AP How to Download @ jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
The jnanabhumi Hall Tickets 2020 releases the jnanabhumi hall tickets 2020 online on its official portal. So the students will have to visit the official website in order to download the hall ticket 2020. They can download them by following the instructions given below:
- Open your browser and visit the official website of the board at http://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
- Search for the link to the jnanabhumi ap.gov.in Hall Tickets 2020 and click on it.
- This will open a new window where you’ll have to your login details.
- Once you log in, select whether you are general category or vocational. Then enter your roll number or your previous year registration number.
- After that remember to click on the “Download Hall Ticket” button.
- After validating all the details your Inter Hall Tickets 2020 will open on the screen. You can choose to save the jnanabhumi hall ticket or take a printout.
- You will have to now take a printed copy of the hall ticket to your principal and get his signature and stamp for authentication.