KEAM Admit Card 2018
The admit card of Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Entrance Test examination will be released through online mode via the official website of the Kerala State Board. Students must be noted down that the KEAM Admit Card 2018 will not be sent via post. This exam is also popularly known as CEE (Commissioner of Entrance Examination ). Download KEAM Hall Ticket, will contain various details of candidates information such as candidate name, roll number, venue of examination and other relevant information regarding the exam.
The Commissioner of Entrance Exam will be issued the KEAM Admit Card 2018. If any student will be downloaded the hall ticket they must be required application number and date of birth or password.When these details will be entered by the candidate then only get the admit card of the KEAM examination.A student must take the printout of the admit card for further future reference and at the time of counselling also. So every student must preserve the additional copy of the admit card.
Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Entrance Exam is a state level test in Kerala state. It has also popularly known by the name called as CEE Kerala (Combined Entrance Exam). This exam is an entrance for providing admissions to professional graduation courses offered by various fields like engineering, agriculture and medicine many others. It is also called as Kerala engineering entrance or Kerala medical entrance exam. KEAM Admit Card 2018 (Kerala Entrance) is conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. It is organised on the different test centres like Delhi, Mumbai, Ranchi, Shillong and Dubai (UAE). Candidates can check the official website of the Kerala State Board i.e www.cee.kerala.gov.in regularly for further reference or else students can check our page i.e resultsism.in.
KEAM Hall Ticket Details:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Roll number
- Name of the examination venue.
- Date of Exam
- Time of Exam
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate.
How to Check KEAM Admit Card 2018
- Go To the official website of KEAM Admit Card 2018 i.e www.cee.kerala.gov.in or resultsism.in.
- Click on the Download KEAM Hall Ticket.
- Candidates must be entered the details of application number and date of birth or else password.
- After entering the all details then click on submit button.
- The KEAM admit card will appear on the screen.
- Now take a soft copy of it and also take a print out of that admit card.
- Candidates mus take the additional copy of the printout of the hall tickets for further future reference and it will be also useful at the time of counselling.
- Students must carry the printouts of KEAM Admit Card 2018 to the examination centres.And also take a proof of authority. Students are also required to bring the KEAM admit card at the time of the counselling.
- The hall ticket of Download KEAM Hall Ticket should not be damaged or tampered or transferred to anyone. And also keep admit card safe till the counselling process is completed.