KEAM Admit Card 2020
The admit card of Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Entrance examination will be released through online mode via the official website of the Kerala State Board. Just click here to download KEAM Admit Card 2020 will not be sent via post. This exam is also popularly known as CEE (Commissioner of Entrance Examination ). Download KEAM Hall Ticket 2020 will contain various details of the candidate’s information such as candidate name, roll number, examination center and other relevant information regarding the exam. Hall tickets are very important documents for every higher education exams and so it is mandatory to carry them to the exam center. This exam is an entrance for providing admissions to professional graduation courses offered by various fields like engineering, Medical and all.
KEAM Admit Card 2020 at www.cee.kerala.gov.in
The Commissioner of Entrance Exam will be issued the KEAM Admit Card 2020. If any student wants to download KEAM Admit Card 2020 they must be required application number and date of birth or password. When these details will be entered by the candidate then only get Kerala Entrance Hall Ticket 2020 of the KEAM examination. A student must take the printout of the KEAM Admit card 2020 for further future reference and at the time of counseling also. So every student must preserve the additional copy of KEAM Hall Ticket 2020. And while going to attend the exam keep your Kerala Entrance hall Ticket with you without it student cannot enter into the examination hall. Kerala Entrance Hall Ticket is also considered as one of the ID proof to enter the examination center.
About Kerala Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Entrance Exam:
Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Entrance Exam is a state-level test in Kerala state. It has also popularly known by the name called as CEE Kerala (Combined Entrance Exam). This exam is an entrance for providing admissions to professional graduation courses offered by various fields like engineering, agriculture, and medicine many others. Every year the number of students appearing this exam to promote the higher studies. It is also called a Kerala engineering entrance or Kerala medical entrance exam. Students attend this exam to get the best courses after 10th to promote higher studies. KEAM Admit Card 2020 (Kerala Entrance) is conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. It is organized in different test centers like Delhi, Mumbai, Ranchi, Shillong, and Dubai (UAE). It provides affiliation to many of the private colleges across the state. Candidates can check the official website of the Kerala State Board i.e www.cee.kerala.gov.in regularly for further reference or else students can check our page i.e resultsism.in.
KEAM Hall Ticket Details:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Roll number
- Name of the examination center.
- Date of Exam
- Time of Exam
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate.
How to Check KEAM Admit Card 2020
- Go To the official website of KEAM Admit Card 2020 i.e www.cee.kerala.gov.in or resultsism.in.
- Click on the Download KEAM Hall Ticket.
- Candidates must be entered the details of application number and date of birth or else password.
- After entering the all details then click on the submit button.
- The KEAM admit card will appear on the screen.
- Now take a soft copy of it and also take a print out of that KEAM Hall Ticket 2020.
- Candidates must take the additional copy of the printout of hall tickets for further future reference and it will be also useful at the time of counseling.
- Students must carry the printouts of KEAM Admit Card 2020 to the examination hall. And also take proof of authority. Students are also required to bring the KEAM admit card at the time of the counseling.
- Download KEAM Hall Ticket 2020 should not be damaged or tampered or transferred to anyone. And also keep KEAM 2020 Hall Ticket safe till the counseling process is completed.
Get the 10th & 12th results on the homepage of resultsism.in
Important Points of KEAM 2020 Hall Ticket:
- Students must keep an extra copy of the KEAM hall ticket for future reference. It may be required at the time of the counseling process of the Kerala state board 2020.
- They must carry KEAM admit card 2020 to the exam center.
- The examinees must check the photograph and signature of the candidate on given Kerala state admit card 2020 before entering the examination hall. It should not be destroyed or overwritten.
- Students must check all the details provided in Kerala admit card before entering the examination hall. In the case of any changes or unavailability of Kerala entrance Admit Card 2020, the candidates must contact the authority immediately.
- Maintain pin-drop silence in the examination center and write your paper without disturbing anyone and keep examination hall silent and disciplined.
- No candidate would be allowed to leave from the test center within the first one and a half-hour of the exam
- You can solve sample question papers and previous years inter question papers to analyze the preparation level.
FAQ Regarding KEAM Admit Card 2020
- When the board will release the KEAM Admit Card?
The board yet not release the KEAM 2020 Admit Card but they only give the official announcement of the tentative date of Kerala Entrance Examinations Admit card release. But Every academic year the board will release the KEAM Admit Card 2020 in the month of April. so according to date sheet this year also they release admit card 2020 in the month of April only.
- When the Kerala State Board conducted examination 2020?
The Kerala State Board conducted a higher education examination in the month of April.
- What is the official site of the Kerala State board?
The official site of the Kerala State board is www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
- What are the necessary things we need to check in the KEAM 2020 Admit Card?
You need to check all the details such as Candidate name, roll number, date of birth, father-mothers name, center code & name, signature, photograph, date and time of the exam, exam time table, and all other important instructions.
- What are the necessary detail we need to view the result?
To view, the result students need their roll number and date of birth.
- When the KEAM exam result will declare?
The KEAM board exam result will be declared in the first week of the month of May.