Punjab School Education Board(PSEB) conducts the 10th class exam every year in the month of March. For the academic year 2019-20, the board declares the exam date online in their date sheet. Now the board is preparing to release the PSEB 10th Admit Card 2020 for all stream students who are appearing for the intermediate examination. Now the students are eagerly waiting for the board official announcement of the Admit Card release.
The Punjab Board releases the 10th class Admit Cards for the candidates who appeared the 10th class exams and they were able to get the PSEB 10th Admit Card 2020 on an official website at pseb.ac.in. But for this year the board till not give any notification regarding Admit card release they only declare the tentative date of Admit Card release. Last year the board issue the Admit Card in the month of February. So we are expecting this year also the board will release the MP Board 10th Admit Card 2020 in the first week of the month of February.
The students who are appearing for the entrance exam can be able to download PSEB 10th Admit Card 2020 from the Punjab board official website or directly from their college authority. The private colleges will issue students admit cards ten days before the commencement of the exam. The board declares all the updates about the admit card, exam time table and result on their date sheet.
About PSEB 10th Admit Card 2020
The board releases the PSEB Matric Admit Card 2020 before 1-2 weeks of the public exams, so students get sufficient time for study. To score marks in the exam students need to work hard and giver their best performance in the exam. If the student meets the highest score marks in the entrance exam then he will get admission to the best government of private colleges for further higher education. The Madhya Pradesh board offers different types of best courses after 10th for further higher studies. Students need to work hard to pursue free higher education in private colleges. To score marks in the exam students can solve previous year sample question papers for practice.
PSEB 10th Admit Card 2020 is a very important and mandatory document for public exams. And it is compulsory for the students to carry the admit card in the exam center. It is considered as ID proof in the examination center. Without it, candidate are not allowed to enter the examination hall. To know more about PSEB Matric Admit Card 2020 visit our site Resultsism.in.
How to Download PSEB 10th Admit Card 2020
Here in this post, we provide all the detail regarding the downloading of Admit Card. So follow below steps carefully:
- First, visit the official website of the Punjab Board at www.pseb.ac.in
- After visiting the official website, search for the latest Admit Card link on the homepage.
- Click on the PSEB 10th Admit Card 2020 link.
- After clicking on the link you will be redirected to the login page.
- Enter your login credentials such as roll number, name, and date of birth here and click on the submit button.
- Now the Punjab Board tenth Admit Card will appear on your device screen.
- Download it and take a print. Also, take some extra copies of Admit Card for future use.
- Before downloading once check all the details in Admit Card is it yours or not.
After getting PSEB 10th Admit Card 2020 please check all the detail carefully such as candidate name, roll number, father-mother name, date of birth, signature, photograph, language, exam center code, exam time table, date and day of the exam. If there is any incorrect information or any spelling mistake on the Admit card then inform about it to your college authority. It is very important because at the time of the exam if the invigilator found any other Admit Card or wrong information then you will be rusticated from the examination.
Before entering the examination center Read all the instructions of the Admit Card such as:
- Always carry the Admit card with you in the exam hall.
- Reach 15 min before in the exam hall.
- Do not carry any electronic device in the exam hall.
- Do not disturb anyone while writing the exam.
- Carry your own stationery box in the exam.
- If anyone is calling you while writing the exam Don’t give any response to them.
- After completion of the examination check the answer key and mention the question number on the answer sheet.
FAQ regarding PSEB 10th Admit Card 2020
- When the Punjab board 10th class examination will be held?
For academic year 2020, the Punjab board 12th examination will be held in the month of March.
- When the board will declare PSEB Matric Admit Card 2020?
The PSEB board will release the admit card in the first week of the month of February.
- What is the official website of PSEB?
The official website of the Punjab board is www.pseb.ac.in. Students get all updates regarding exam on the same site.
- Can I Carry Any Electronic devices to the exam hall?
No, You just need to carry your hall ticket to the examination hall, No electronic devices are allowed.
- What do I need to Do if there are any spelling mistakes in my admit card?
If you see the spelling mistakes in your admit card, then inform about this to your respective college authority, do not ignore it because this all information is again printed on your mark sheet.
- What are the necessary things we need to check in Admit Card?
You need to check all the detail carefully such as candidate name, roll number, father-mother name, date of birth, signature, photograph, language, exam center code, exam time table, date and day of the exam and all other important instructions.